Here, you can access my online portfolio. This is a cross section of samples from my varied experience from internship to teaching. This is only a small sample of things I've done, and a few on the horizon. The portfolio is available as several downloadable and embedded files. Please Email me at email@example.com if something you want to see isn't working the way you need it to!
Kelli Parrish-Muncher Educational Background.
I am a 2003 graduate of Samford University - a part of the first group of students to graduate with an Early Childhood/Elementary/Collaborative/Special Education degree. Upon completing my degree in 2003, I followed my husband to Oklahoma. My husband was awarded an adjunct instruction/graduate assistantship to Oklahoma State University, and I chose to take advantage of the opportunity and began working on a Masters of Science Degree. I completed my degree in 2005, majoring in Teaching, Learning, and Leadership with an emphasis in Curriculum Instruction and Design. In 2010, I enrolled in the University of West Alabama where I began a Masters in Education in School Guidance and Counseling. I completed my internship in December 2011, and officially completed all graduation requirements in March of 2012. I completed my Education Specialist degree in School Guidance and Counseling in May of 2014.
- 2003-2004 PreK and Kindergarden Oilton Public Schools, Oilton, OK
- 2004-2005 Special Needs Fourth, Eighth and Ninth Grade Perry Public Schools, Perry, OK
- 2005-2007 Special Needs Ninth and Tenth Grade Thompson High School, Alabaster, AL
- 2007-2009 Special Needs Ninth, Tenth, and Eleventh Grade Haleyville High School, Haleyville, AL
- 2009-2010 Stay at Home Mom, I stayed home with Zoey, who was suffering from severe anemia and undiagnosed EE at the time.
- 2010-2013 Response to Instruction/Behavior Specialist Fifth-Eighth Grade Coosa County Schools, Rockford, AL
- 2013-2014 School Counselor Chilton County Schools, Clanton, AL
- 2014-2015 Special Needs Teacher Radney Elementary School, Alexander City, AL
- 2015-Present Lead School Counselor Verbena High School, Verbena, AL
- Samford University 2003 (ECEC), Bluff Park Elementary School, Hoover City Schools, Third and First Grade
- University of West Alabama 2011 (Counseling), Central Middle School, Coosa County Schools, Fifth-Eighth Grade
Publications, Presentations, Affiliations, and Awards
- Oklahoma State University, May 2005 thesis, Curriculum Design for Special Needs Students, Publication
- Coosa County Schools, Response to Instruction and Problem Solving Team Manual, May 2013, PLP Publication
- Response to Instruction, a Beginning, August 2010 Central Middle School Presentation
- Response to Instruction and Behavior Intervention, January 2011 Central High School Co-Presentation
- American School Counselors Association
- Alabama Conference of Educators
- Kappa Delta Epsilon
- Phi Delta Kappan
- Central Middle School Teacher of the Week
- Cougar Club 2010-2013
- First Presbyterian Church Alexander City Choir Member 2011-2015
- First Presbyterian Church Alexander City Hand Bell Member 2011-2015
- Alexander City Youth Soccer Board of Directors Member
- Alexander City Youth Soccer Coach
- Calera Youth Soccer Coach
May be downloaded in PDF or viewed online.
KELLI IN THE CLASSROOM
CLASSROOM UNITS AND LESSON PLANS
RESPONSE TO INSTRUCTION AND RELATED
SCHOOL GUIDANCE AND COUNSELING LESSONS